Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Costa Rica Green

I recently returned from a mission trip to Costa Rica so I thought I would share some of the photos that I took of the lush vegetation. I have never been anywhere more green! I also love that it is not unusual to have orchids growing in your front yard there and they happen to have the LARGEST hydrangea blooms I have ever seen! Not to mention, countless mystery plants. It is such a nice place for a gardener or a landscape designer or a florist to visit... or anyone who appreciates things that grow! I highly recommend a trip.



I have been playing catch up since I got back from Costa Rica, but I hope to have some photos of some of our current projects soon!

1 comment:

  1. I think these leaves are so big, it can be used as an umbrella or made into a hat.

    ReplyDelete